Tuesday 11 December 2012

Longevity Subliminal Program






This Video Is Not Intended To Be A Cure All For Illness Or Dis-ease.Please Consult Your Physician.This Video May Be A Tool To Assist In Your Health And Well Being.The Mind Holds The Key To Health, Sickness, Success And Failure.This Is A Just Listen Audio Program Therefore You Do Not Have To Sit And Watch The Entire Length Of This Video.The List Of Commands Should Be Spoken To Yourself At Least 20 Times A Day.The Commands In This Audio Recording Are Embeded In The Ocean Wave Format Are As Follows:
My Immune System Heals Me.
You See Yourself Healthy Within.
My Body Is Well.
I Recapture My Youth.
It's Ok To Live Past 120.
I Release The Past.
Wellness.
My Cells Replicate Perfection.
You Are Whole And Complete.
I Am Healthy.
I Am Well On All Planes Of Existence.
Longevity.
You Are A Radiant Picture Of Health.
I Am Youth.
My Body Is A Miracle.
I Accept And Allow.
You Are Young
I am happy And Grateful.
Harmony.
Vibrant Continuous Energy.
My Life Force Is Strong In Me.
You Are Eternal.
My chakras Are Cleansed And Balanced.
Easily Effortlessly And Naturally.
You See Yourself Healthy Within.
I Activate My

No comments:

Post a Comment